Friday, 7 December 2012

Fashion Tag- Glam!


Here is the Fashion Tag for the makeup I posted recently! The theme was 'glamorous'. ^.^


If you want to see a rundown of my outfits and where they came from, check out the Fashion Tag on K.S.Y! And here is the Detroit Fashion Tag! Some awesome outfits~ *o* Not all dress-based like mine either. orz I don't think you have to wear a dress to look glam, it just ended up that way!

I'm not sure how often I will be able to post this month, sorry~! T3T I have work most evenings and I don't want to do gyaru make just to remove it again. XD I'll definitely be doing some kind of make for my class on Tuesday, though. (Last one! I've managed to go gal to every lesson!)

6 comments:

  1. nice looks!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look amazing! every outfit is very beautiful :)
    great style.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot to me. :)

      By the way, I love those purple shoes in your latest blog entry! *o*

      Delete
  3. Black and red one ♥♥♥
    Goooosh you look so sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...