Friday, 21 December 2012

Circle lens review + comparison- GEO Super Nudy Brown (+Nudy Blue)

OK so I know I'm a terrible, evil person. I posted the video review on YT aaages ago and have worn these lenses a bunch of times, yet I still haven't written up a review!


Here is the video~



In this video I compare the GEO Super Nudy Brown and GEO Nudy Blue and also review the Super Nudy Brown. :3

I'm not going to copy down everything I said in the video, so you'll have to watch it if you want aaaa~all the details, but I will say this:

I have found GEO Super Nudy Brown to be very comfortable, easy to wear for quite long periods, enlarging but not unnatural, and a good mid-range brown (not too red or yellow). :)

Here are a few pics of the look I wore while recording my review:



Flash!
  





Close-ups:







Upcoming reviews:
- GEO Nova Pink
- Last pair of lenses! :P
- KKCenterhk haul

If I don't post again before Christmas, have a great one~ :D

10 comments:

  1. your every single look is beautiful..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that you look beautiful without
    make-up?! I'm jealous now (^w^ )♥

    I really liked these lenses, must buy them again~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, really? Thank you! ♥ I think I look okay without makeup, but for anyone it can make the difference between alright/pretty and absolutely amazing! ^^

      I don't usually buy lenses etc. twice because I like to try new things, but I will probably buy these again, too! :)

      Delete
  3. These circle lenses are so cuuute xoxo
    I followed you with joy!
    If you want, follow back <3
    http://sweetberrygyaru.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! <3 I will definitely check out your blog and follow back~

      Delete
  4. Your eyes are really pretty! ♥
    love love ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...