Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Today's look~

Today I spent some time starting to tidy my bedroom! ^^ It's nowhere near done, and I don't even believe it fully can be 'done', but it's a start! Also did makeup and code for class this evening~ It was already dark so no pictures in natural light. >< I did/used lots of new things, today~




Lashes~

Upper Lashes: Diamond Lash Sexy Eye x Beauty Eye (First spike of Beauty Eye aligned with second spike of Sexy Eye)

Lower Lashes: eBay lower lashes customised~. These come waaaay too densely packed, so I thought I would try removing about half of the fibres and spreading the remainder out..! XD







Makeup~

e.l.f Eyeliner & Shadow Stick Glow & Pearl (as nose highlight)
 Sleek iDivine Storm palette (Used four shades- two shimmer nude tones for the main lid, dark green for outer crease and dark blue for inner crease)
 Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara in Milk Tea (I'm still not sure about this product and I did my eyebrows last so the lighting wasn't great, but due to the wig I wore it didn't matter too much if my brows were ginger. XD Just applied lightly then went over lightly with powder. I've also been starting to even out my outer brows with brown pencil eyeliner recently~.)
 Using liquid eyeliner pot (dippable) rather than pen (I guess the results weren't bad~ ^^ Definitely darker like this. I should look into getting a decent one with a fine brush.)

 

Hair derp lol. :P And here, have a creepy ghost-lighting bus stop picture for Halloween. XP


Code~



HOLY MOLY this jumper is bright with flash! XDDD I felt very noticeable in this outfit. :3 Though I guess today I was a bit more nervous/less confident than usual, so it was a mixed blessing. XD Absolutely love these boots, but sadly my feet love being out of them. They're not unbearable by any means but it's a relief to remove them. ^.^

More coordinate details on CodeNote~ (click the deco'd pic below!)






'Til next time~



16 comments:

  1. I love the way you combined the upper lashes!! they look sooo pretty *¬* !!
    And the sweater is awesomee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nino! I'll probably wear this combination again and hopefully take proper pics next time. XD

      The sweater has been floating around on eBay for a while, so eventually I gave in and placed a bid *leopard print bias lol*. ^^

      Delete
  2. You look so nice in your pictures! I really like your make!! And that jumper looks so big and comfy and warmmmmmm~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I wasn't certain what I thought of the jumper when it first arrived, but I looove it now. ^_^

      Delete
  3. such a cute look :)
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~ Hope you're having a great day, too! ♥

      Delete
  4. I love the overall look. but I love the sweater the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KSY. ^^ The jumper/sweater is the key item hehe! ♥

      Delete
  5. Your make up and outfit is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cutee, i love your lenses & sweater <3
    I'm going to follow you ^^

    xo asnfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for following! :D The lenses are Princess Mimi Apple Green. :)

      Delete
  7. Love the yes.
    Sooooooo cute ^_^

    http://mega-anne.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks for commenting! :)

      Your blog is really cute, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...